As a Cloud Product Owner, you will :
- communicate at different levels for proper stakeholder management (technical, functional, end-user, peers, suppliers, and senior management)
- manage third party service providers for operational excellence, Governance, periodic reviews to evaluate against SLA, identify service improvement requirements, validate the plan & deliverables.
- design, implement, configure, and provide escalation support for cloud based and cloud-hybrid Enterprise applications services.
- manage Service Providers in developing guidelines, procedures, and documentation for efficiently supporting cloud-based services.
- review cloud-based service utilization to ensure cost-effective use and making recommendations to the Manager of Enterprise Applications for licensing adjustments.
- work closely with Technology Support, Technology Training, and Data Governance teams to ensure that all features of cloud systems are fully utilized.
- coordinate with the CCoE team in researching and developing solutions using cloud-based services in coordination with both Support team and business stakeholders.
- work closely with the IT Security and Infrastructure teams to ensure availability, security, and stability of cloud systems.
- work with the D&A (Data & Analytics) Cloud platform support team in creating strategies and solutions for wide variety use cases like Data Migration (end to end ETL process), database optimization, data architectural solutions for Analytics and Big Data Projects.
- develop and plan the yearly and mid-term budget, control the service cost and do follow-up of the variances between actuals and budget.
To apply for this role, you :
- have 15+ Years of IT Experience
- are proficient at pricing Azure environment total cost of ownership, and able to understand complex environments.
- have the ability to develop and plan the yearly and mid-term budget, control the service cost and do follow-up of the variances.
- have been part in senior/lead capacity of at least one engagement for migrating applications to Azure.
- have supported one or more end to end project of Azure migration journey.
- have led a team of Azure Developers, Azure Experts in the past for at least 3 years.
- have excellent communication skills, team player and have a growth mindset.
- have a proficiency in English, any other European language is a plus
- designing/architecting experience on Azure Native Applications like Web API, Web applications etc
- a good understanding of Azure Well Architected framework and should have used the same.
- Cloud Adoption Framework for migrating applications to Azure.
- excellent knowhow of Azure Landing Zones.
- excellent knowledge of Azure Governance leveraging Azure policies, blueprints from a Network, Security, Identity, Finops aspect.
- knowledge of implementing Platform DevOps on Azure leveraging Bicep/ARM
- AZ 305 certification. Good to have AZ 400 certification.
- experience with Azure Security and Governance, Azure Blueprints, ARM templates