As a CyberArk Project Lead, you will :
- build a business case with the help of the project sponsor
- define benefits, scope, timing, and budget of the project
- deliver the project scope on time, on budget and with the expected quality
- ensure quality of deliverables and delivered services through a structured project management approach (project planning tools, project reporting, project management methodology, project risks management, etc)
- collaborate with teams across various divisions and entities (e.g. French and UK colleagues)
- coordinate all parties involved in the project: both within the organization (Corporate Technology, Applications Development, Operations, Commercial, Risk, Audit, etc) and with external partners (for example IT suppliers or clients)
- maintain compliance with architecture principles and recommendations
- hand over the finalized project to the maintenance and operational teams
On top of the delivery of the projects, you will also contribute to the team initiatives to ensure year-on-year cost reduction of running similar projects or improving the knowledge of the team by sharing your own experience.
You will be able to broaden your expertise by participating to different projects with different profiles and different levels of complexity.
To apply for this role, you
- already have 5+ years of proven Project Management experience in an IT delivery / Security environment
- have experience in managing end to end several projects in parallel, varying from 300 to 3,000 man-days
- have 3+ years of proven Identity and Access Management experience and more specifically in Privileged Accounts Management projects (ideally using CyberArk technology)
- can demonstrate stron leadership skills with the ability to adapt management style to different contexts and project stakeholders.
- are familiar with Waterfall and Agile methodologies