Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform Risk assessments (Evaluate risks, threats and consequences) of
- On-premises platforms
- Cloud services
- Make recommendations for the development and implementation of a business project or technological solution
- Participate in the assessment and choice of Cyber Security solutions
- Develop or review security configurations / security baselines
- Review security plans and SecOps
- Evaluate risks, threats and consequences
- Secure handling, analysis and exchange of cyber security information with relevant stakeholders and trusted partners
- Provide security training and education
- Provide technical validation of security tools
- Contribute to definition of security standards
- Monitor security developments to ensure data and physical security of the ICT resources
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The job holder must possess the following skills:
- Mandatory certifications as required by the Framework Contract.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in drafting and reviewing Security Plans
- Knowledge of risk management methodologies such as ITSRM², EBIOS, CRAMM, PILAR or equivalent
- Knowledge of GDPR.
- Knowledge of PRINCE2, PMBOK or PM2, through relevant training or certification, would be an advantage
- Knowledge of wiki, collaborative sites and social networks
- Excellent communication / writing skills
- Good reporting methods
- Ability to give presentations
- Good communication skills
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team; leadership capability
Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings in English and French will be considered an asset.
The selected candidate will work within a team dealing with sensitive security matters, therefore integrity and confidentiality are a must. The selected candidate will be required to apply for EU-28 Security Clearance. Should the security clearance be refused by the relevant National Security Authorities, the Specific Contract would be ended without further justification.
Normal Commission working hours / Monday-Friday
Location: European Commission Brussels