Information Security Analyst
- Contribute to define the strategy and support the implementation of one of the Security projects aiming at reducing third parties (providers, business partners, clients) security risks across the group.
- Management of the “residual” risks in line with the risk management framework
- Contractual requirements and termination A risk profiling of suppliers / third parties (new and existing);
- A security risk assessment tailored to the risk profile
Alongside to this project the contractor will be an information security advisor to the business on different topics, including current vendor’s assessments.
- Degree in IT or Business
- Experience of Information Security (including certifications) and of third parties security management
- Preferably English speaking
- You are able to set the direction of a project and like working with different people and have strong oral and written communication skills.
- You are accurate, timely and able to organise yourself independently. You have strong attention to details.