The Subject Matter Expert has an in-depth understanding in/ knowledge of mainframe security environment.
That expertise necessarily implies:
The ability to perform any related tasks (configuration, design or development) at a master level In the specific SME role ( Architecture, Development, Infrastructure).
- Contributing to the technical and/or functional knowledge on specific aspects of applications, environments, processes
- Constructing the functional or technical architecture. Contributing his/her expertise to the construction of the functional or technical architecture, contribution to specific issues with innovating solutions
- Controlling complex functional business aspects.
- Examining the company's information systems from the point of view of their security in order to put forward a master plan for consolidation
- Preparing security procedures and training for all users
- Participate in team on-call for mainframe security and prepared to occasionaly work outside normal working hours (+/- 1 per month).
- Produces and maintains the documentation
- Auditing and analysing IT Mainframe system security
- Checking IT tool security
- Intervening during crises and then in remedial mode for reconstruction