IT Project Manager die voldoet aan volgende profielbeschrijving:
The GBS(Group Business Solutions) division ensures Euroclear’s competitiveness by defining and delivering reliable and sustainable IT solutions for the financial securities markets.
We are currently looking for an IT Project Manager.
You will work in a challenging environment, taking full ownership of your initiatives and committing on the quality of the production.
You are responsible for the END TO END DELIVERY of your projects, including :
· Delivery of the project scope on time, budget and with the expected quality
· Writing of comprehensive project memos, allowing the Business Sponsor and IT management to take relevant decisions
· Providing regular status to Project Sponsor/various stakeholders
· Monitoring of Business Case
To be successful, you will have to :
· Develop and maintain project plans and forecasts, including resource requirements, costs, risks and their mitigations and dependencies with other projects s
· Manage virtual teams across various divisions and entities, including third party suppliers in India
· Build and maintain strong working relationships with your customers, providing advice, guidance and options with regards IT investments
· Define deliverables, assign their production to project team members and monitor progress and quality of those deliverables, ensuring they respect the planning while maintaining good relationships
· Manage the staffing of assigned projects and monitor budget spent
· Lead the risk, issue and change control processes for assigned projects, build action plan to mitigate risks/solve issues and track action items
· Control and monitor the progress of projects, reporting to the Roadmap Manager and the Sponsorship Committee
· Manage the project according to the Euroclear internal standards (methodology & tools)
· Proven experience in managing END TO END IT FUNCTIONAL projects of more than 2000 mandays (with a team coordination of 10 persons) in Banking sector – following waterfall methodology, on a mainframe platform.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in the different dimensions described previously in this job posting as project manager in IT
· Experience with Outsourcing partners
· Speak/write English fluently
· Strong leadership skills to adapt your style according to the situation and to the different stakeholders
· Excellent communication skills (listening, writing and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level
· Ability to learn quickly in a complex environment and to synthesize the situation
· Strong negotiation skills, conflict management and influencing skills at different levels of management
· Effectively delegate tasks and responsibilities while maintaining overall control and being persistent and assertive in driving tasks to completion
· Previous Euroclear experience
· Certification in PRINCE 2 and/or PMI, or similar IT frameworks
· Knowledge of Settlement/Banking
· Experience with LEAN