Data Architect Consultant
We're currently at the dawn of a new digital revolution, spearheaded by multiple new technologies, tools and ways of working. In this story, big data is acting as one of the main kickstarters by allowing companies to get much better insights in the past, predictions that support decisions for the future and all of this in a scalable way. This is why we at DigiTribe are supporting our customers in their quest to transform into data-driven companies and make sure they're well prepared for what the coming years will bring.
Who are we looking for?
Somebody who has an extensive experience with databases, data management, ETL and big data structures in a large organisation, and how to automate and organise them efficiently. Ideally with a good business sense to explain to management why these changes, and often investments, are a good thing and how they can improve her or his business.
You will work closely with business leaders and information management teams to define and implement a roadmap on data management, business intelligence or analytics solutions.
What skills are we looking for?
- Background in software engineering or equivalent through experience
- Knowledge on at least one ETL tool like for example: Talend, SAS DI, SAP HANA
- Knowledge on at least one BI tool like for example: Qlikview, Tableau, MS PowerBI
- Knowledge on at least one of the following: SAS, R, Matlab,
- Experience in designing advanced conceptual, logical and physical data organizations, models, repository, dashboards, reports within a complete functional and technical architecture.
- Knows how to translate to technical designers or developers a designed solution, review proposed solution and optimize it when required.
What do we offer you?
First of all we offer you a position with a large amount of growth potential, freedom and flexibility to do things your way. The most important thing for us is that the job gets done.
Of course we don’t expect you to work for free and we’d like to keep working with you for more than a couple of months, so we offer a decent salary package, including a company car, group insurance, hospitality insurance, meal allowance, …
Interested to know more? Get in touch with our community manager Sven on firstname.lastname@example.org or through LinkedIn.