We're currently at the dawn of a new digital revolution, spearheaded by multiple new technologies, tools and ways of working. This is why we at DigiTribe are supporting our customers in their quest to transform into secure and data-driven companies to make sure they're well prepared for what the coming years will bring.
We are looking to hire a cybersecurity analyst consultant to work on a very interesting project at one of our major financial player clients in Brussels.
The successful candidate will join the Security Architecture & solutions – Application Security team which is part of the Group Security and Business Resilience division. The main responsibility for the Group Security and Business Resilience (GSBR) division is to ensure that the technology infrastructure at our client protects corporate assets from unauthorised access, modification, disclosure and destruction. Security Architecture & solutions is the service owner of the logical security domain and infrastructure through the implementation of security services and infrastructure, risk assessments, requirements setting, and active participation in the project delivery lifecycle, as well as ensuring adequate processes and procedures for the security administration teams.
As part of the application security team, the main responsibilities for the candidate are:
- Defines, implement and ensures the proper functioning of security trust services within the Identity and Access management security domain in line with security policies. Recommends and advises on new or improved security services to Group Security Management
- Review the secure design and implementation of internal and partners Identity and Access management infrastructures and processes. Review the identity and credential/token lifecycle processes for new SAAS/partners applications and integrate the applications in IAM processes.
- Review and evolve customer and internal access management technologies. Implement and define federation services, Identity/federation/authentication brokers, internal access management, Identity Governance and Administration, Multi Factor authentication,…
- Document the IAM policies, principles and technical standards. Define and maintain the token/access assurance model. Ensure the adequate functioning of IAM security services
- Act as security subject matter expert in the IAM security domain and be the security point of contact for the business and project teams.
- Advice technical teams on the control design, implementation and processes necessary to ensure and protect information systems assets.
- Perform risk assessments and define the IAM related security requirements for business and IT projects. Advises on high level security design of new applications and infrastructures to ensure secure operation within the environment.
- Perform security validation to ensure effective implementation of security controls.
The successful candidate must be a service oriented, organised and independent security professional with at least 5 years+ solid experience in the Identity and Access management security domain.
The candidate must be a team player who communicates in an open, respectful and constructive way with her/his customers and peers, both verbally and in writing. The candidate will take ownership and ensure that organisational quality standards are met. The candidate must be a very good communicator in English, both verbal and written, and able to discuss and defend the security interests with individuals and groups of senior business people as well as deep technical IT experts.
The candidate must have proven experience in security risk assessments, development of functional security requirements, process design and management reporting. Experience in security design, architecture and project management is a strong advantage.
- Sound security design principles, based on confidentiality, integrity and availability requirements and other ISO27002 security principles;
- Identity and Access management: several years of experience in building up sufficient background knowledge with regard to Authentication and access controls, Directory services (Active Directory), Multifactor authentication, Federation services, authentication brokers…
- Senior level knowledge and experience with Identity and access management technologies and platforms including IGA/IAM/PAM/IDAAS solutions like IIQ Sailpoint, Lieberman, Cyberark, MS Azure, Ping Identity, MS Active directory, RACF, credential lifecycle management… Understanding IAM industry best practices.
- Authentication and access controls Security services (Authentication and authorisation schemes, RBAC, ABAC, SSO, Risk based/Adaptive authentication, PKI…);
- Application security knowledge is a plus; Preferred professional certifications are CISSP, GIAC, ISO 27001 LA/LI. Specific Product certifications in the IAM domain are an asset.
This position is for starting as soon as possible for 12 months, renewable.